Sunday Neverwinter Campaign
- Ex-leader of a gang of halflings that smuggled goods past the authorities in the docks and did other illegal activities. Wore a ring of some importance that he does not know of. He is currently slated to be executed once he is returned to Neverwinter.
- Stopped by our group when they were looking for one of the Shards of Selune that he had recovered. The shard only brought him misfortune as he was attacked on many side after he recovered the shard. He was also in the possession of Derdrin’s father’s axe and the journal of a dwarf that indicated Derdrin’s mother was in trouble.
- After being taken captive the Red Wizards of Thay seemed to become interested in him. They attempted to break him out of jail with the help of some Dead Rats.
- The escape attempt was thwarted by the adventuring party who deemed him of use in finding Derdrin’s mother. He led them to the camp where he found the axe.
- It has recently been found out that he, or his ring, is important to the Red Wizards of Thay. They do not require both for what they are planning.
- Due to the interest the Red Wizards of Thay seem to have in Pallas he has become an unofficial member of the group because they feel he is safest with them.
- As part of this deal, Pallas led the group to the Pirate’s Skyhold to find the two rings he had said he left there in case the Red Wizards of Thay were to go after them as well.
- Followed the group not entirely through his own will, but was tracked by a bracer that the group procured from Mordai. Any attempts to escape and other feelings would be known by Pieter.
- After the group was swarmed in one of the Sons’ armories Pallas managed to escape. He led the break out attempt, traversing the sewers with a group of Harpers to free the adventurers who had already struck a deal to escape.
- Once the adventurers had defeated Arlon Pallas and his group of Harpers caught up with them. He revealed that he was recruited into the ranks of the Harpers when he was ten after being caught up in a bad crowd. His thief gang was an uncover operation.
- Was entrusted with protecting the rings and Jasmine while the group pursued the rings they did not currently have. He seems to have become fond of Lady Jasmine during this time.
- When the adventurers were trying to get Neverember’s ring he was given one for safe keeping so all the rings would not be held in one place.
- This did not stop him from going to R.L.’s grave, possibly bringing 8 of the 9 rings into one location, which is entirely what the adventurers were trying to avoid by giving him one.