From the perspective of Aelar:
- We continued trudging through the sewerage, tra la la la la, the sewers are so gross. We keep running into people who want to fight us, but that doesn’t usually work out for them. We went into a room with a bunch of kraken tentacles in it, I don’t know where the actual kraken was hiding, but it didn’t bother us too much.
- After a lot of fussing with how we were going to open the door, we entered a scary throne room / sanctuary time place, where Arlen (Arlan? I’m too lazy to check the previous logs) Bladeshaper was waiting for us. Arlen had Madame Rosine chained to a wall with a bunch of bone pendants around her neck, and she did not look to be in good condition. He addressed Vice directly, but since Vice isn’t very good at the whole talking thing, it quickly dissolved into a fight (go figure). Unfortunately for Arlen, he must have sent all his lackeys out to slow us down, because he didn’t have any backup, and consequently we ROFLstomped his face. It seems like whenever I tell Vice and Derdrin to go attack someone they actually listen to me and we pwn face LIKE A BOSS.
- Anywho, we knocked that SOB out. I attended to Madame Rosine and with the spirits help I kept her in stable condition (32 heal check bitches). To the party’s everlasting dismay, we found Violet under the throne with a bone pendant around her neck, but we took that shit off and she ended up ok. We also got Arlen’s ring. That was about the time Regis I mean Pallas showed up. He revealed that he was a Harper agent, as was Vice, and that they would interrogate Arlen for us and relay any relevant information. We also discovered Deegan was a traitor. We decided to rest up at Lady Jasmine’s, we stored the ring, got Rosine and Violet tended to, and crashed hard. I am a tiny bit worried about how stable the Sons are going to be now that their two leaders are incapacitated. Hopefully there isn’t needless bloodshed.
- We decided it was time to visit our pretty boy ally Mordai. Mr Flamboyant had a friend he wanted us to meet, I don’t remember exactly who he was, I think his name was Prince Purple Dragon People Eaters of Cormyr. He looked like a badass but we tried not to look too impressed. He was saying he had a problem with giants and needed us to deal with it. We said we would take it under advisement, though Derdrin was his usual prick self. I think he’s compensating for something with that huge axe he carries.
- We are finally getting around to going to Castle Never and seeing what the fuck is actually going on. I feel like we’ve attended to most of the party’s personal needs, and now we need to end the menace that is attacking the city. Then again, no one seems particularly enthused about potentially crossing swords with a lich. Also, I’ve been getting bad headaches lately, and really want to start figuring out what’s wrong with me. Visanti and Lady Jasmine both seem to have some kind of information about my condition. I’m still skeptical about this Helm’s deep place. Also, we haven’t run into the mayor at all as far as I can recall … I hope nothing imminent from my visions is about to happen. Drums, drums in the deep…. They are coming. ;)